This last week I maintained vigilence in spotting European airports between Vienna, Frankfurt and Brussels. Had to go back and forth several times between Vienna and Brussels because the space/time dimension started to warp due to an overload of electromagnetic impulse variances that were apparently centered between the Cafe Bar in Brussels and the Vienner Schnitzel Tavern and Sauna in Vienna. I had to make sure, you understand. It was a spicey...I mean dicey situation...thousands of airplanes could have been homeless. Not everyone can handle a job like this but I do what I can. After a few frightening minutes when I could barely see the ariports in question, they re-emerged in full solidity just in time to take in arriving flights. If I had not looked? Well, who knows what may have happened. Whew.
Fortunately, in between all the heavy responsibility of watching for airports I was able to chill out in meetings that went from morning to night. Thank goodness for that. US/EU relations and global dialogue on Social Responsibility kept the time lighthearted and passing.
My apologies for not having my 'big' camera with me. I usually am only able to document airport sightings with my small, discrete Fuji FinePix. Here are the two unclassified proofs I have that airports are still where they should be.


Next trip is in two weeks to Australia...I understand that the other side of the world is reported as having airport movement problems. Wish me luck. Over and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment